Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Great Forest of Iridescence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

Forum Points : 4455

The Great Forest of Iridescence Empty
PostSubject: The Great Forest of Iridescence   The Great Forest of Iridescence Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:46 pm

The Great Forest of Iridescence | Late in the Dark Shadows of Night ((1))

Unknown woke up with a strange feeling of being watched. Faint rays of moonlight hit the mossy ground around her dark cape, her cape appearing like a blanket of shadows from the dark night. The moon floated high in the sky, a dull but somehow bright grey. The moon's rays cut through the dark, green leaves on the high and old oak trees that had surrounded Unknown.

Unknown's eyes slightly opened to a squint, a bright moon ray glowing onto her face. Her vision was very blurry so she was not able to see well. She still managed to make out colors and shapes but right now, all she saw was objects that seemed as blurry as a blizzard far in the arctic back on Earth, where you could barely make out anything. She slowly opened her eyes wider, her grey eyes then showed with small rings of crystal blue surrounding her pupils. Her right leg had no feeling, a surge of pain running through her body as she made a single movement of her leg. She gasped as the pain coursed through her body and as she tried to sit up. Her right leg now had feeling, a horrible one. Biting her lip because of the pain, she tried not to scream out, a scream showing that she felt a terrible pain. That single scream would lead those horrible creatures, the Rippers, to her and they would end her life.

The Rippers were monsters that sent a chill down her spine, a surge of fear. They were nearly a phobia of her's. She was not very frightened of them but they still sent that hill through her because of their looks, and, and.....and everything about them scared her! 
                  This night was the night she had gotten chased by one. She had run with all her might during this chase by a ripper and yes, there is a 90% chance that she would be caught and killed. It was dangerous and it had nearly caught her by the leg as it pounced breathlessly, but she had luckily managed to escape. That moment was a moment she would see no final ray of light if she was caught because it was midnight. She leaped to her rescue and ran, many bushes and their spikes leaving marks and cuts on her grey, peach-colored skin. She had landed on this dark, mossy spot after running for her life and then everything turning black, feeling herself gently fall to the soft ground after the most shocking moment of her life. It was strange how the Ripper hadn't found and killed her even though she was on the trail.

Unknown sat against the old oak tree that was nearest to her, slowly and painfully bringing her legs up to her chest. Her hood covered her eyes from the moonlight. She rarely showed her eyes and tonight was a night she had shown it once again. Her badly hurt leg had a large cut across the front and the other leg only remained with a bruise on her knee. She stared at them and blinked in amazement. She had gotten bigger scars and bruises before but that was long ago after a large battle she had gotten herself in. 
         She had never felt more dishearted than she did on her last big battle and she wished to experience a bigger battle sometime soon. Then she would manage to show how brave, strong, and how non-cowardly she is. Somehow, she, and hopefully some others, have 'faded' away to another dimension- farther away from her destiny, her future, from Earth. Being in this new place where heavy rains and storms came and passed by was a very strange thing. Well, to her it was, especially when you are 'transported' into a new and different universe! 

Unknown held her knees up to her chest for a while, digging her face into her knees, her cape coming more over her shoulders. She sat there for a long time, trying to calm herself down and thinking everything straight steadily and very clearly to herself. You were once roaming earth, and now you have experience being magically taken into a completely different dimension, she thought. Your name is Unknown, you are seeking help and hopefully you will also survive through your journey and live your life "happily".

Unknown took a deep breath before trying to stand, keeping one hand on the tree and to keep balance and using the other to push herself up. The pain gradually grew and she tried not to put to much weight on her right leg. She began to limp to a large stump sitting in the middle of the "spotlight." She decided to sit there and hopefully, no Rippers would be coming her way. She took a deep breath and plopped onto the stump. Good grief, she thought. I wish I hadn't gotten myself into this mess! She was a God but she didn't always act strong and modest of herself. Right now was the time she could show her a small part of her weakness to a part of the forest...

{{I'm sort if this is too long XP}}

Last edited by God Of Darkness on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

Forum Points : 4377

PostSubject: Re: The Great Forest of Iridescence   The Great Forest of Iridescence Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:22 pm

The Great Forest of Iridescence 2aaloqf
The Great Forest of Iridescence | Late in the Dark Shadows of Night (1)

Crimson slowly walked along a seemingly marked path. There appeared to be no trees in the way, and there was small bushes, but not enough to block the path entirely. She nocked an arrow into the bow Crimson carried around, to prepare herself if some unknown creature jumped out at her. She choose it as her weapon, but Crimson also choose being a warrior. The bow and arrow would probably not be her weapon for the rest of eternity. Anyways, Crimson didn't even want to be here for the rest of eternity.

Crimson thought back to what that old man said. He said that she was in danger. Why was she in danger, and what put her in danger? Also, most of his worlds made no sense. How could her kind, mortals, or humans, save them? Is that even what he meant? Crimson shook her head. She couldn't think about that right now. She had to focus on the task at hand. Surviving.

There must of been others who faded her, correct? Crimson thought to herself. Well, why not find someone else? It would be easier to survive with two instead of one alone?

Crimson began putting her full focus on walking, and looking for others. Yes, surviving was the task at hand, but surviving would be easier with others.

Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Forest of Iridescence   The Great Forest of Iridescence Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 4:12 am

The Great Forest Of Iridescence | Late In the Dark Shadows of Night ((2))
Unknown remained still for a long moment of silence then she slowly lifted her head and tried to stand. Her legs were sore but she managed to stand, her knees slightly bent. "I've got to find magic books," she muttered under her breath. "I need powers, more powers. Maybe some type book has the power to heal." That's when an idea got to her.

Unknown began to walk towards the forest, knowing that she must find others to end this disaster, which she thought was nearly impossible. She had a feeling that if she had a long journey with a group of other mortals, many would die from the many obstacles and about one would have to survive if "they" were lucky enough. It was a dangerous and difficult mission but they had to at least try.

Unknown closed her eyes, standing straight, and muttering under her breath," irisv mrith dout vers! irisv mrith dout vers! irisv mrith dout vers!" She repeated it over and over again until she was nearly screaming it out loudly. " irisv mrith dout vers! irisv mrith dout vers!" The trees started shaking and the leaves rustling. "ssejinw!" All of a sudden, the talking stopped, and everything just stopped. Stopped. 

Unknown looked down at her legs and they were bent no longer. They were straight and the pain had faded away. Her knees and legs were no longer scraped and blood no longer streamed down her legs.  Unknown smiled at her and the forests' work and accomplishment and sighed. She pulled her hood more over her face and head, although she always hid her face and never revealed it, and she began to walk towards the forest, disappearing in the shadows of the forest...

Vocabulary Dragon Language Box:
irisv mrith dout vers! -means: Heal with your power!
ssejinw! -means: Silence!
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Re: The Great Forest of Iridescence   The Great Forest of Iridescence Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 10:21 am

The Great Forest of Iridescence | Late in the Dark Shadows of Night (2)

Crimson stopped walking, and tightened her hold on her bow and arrow. Who would yell random gibberish? To Crimson, this unknown person was unusual, and she didn't pick up much of what this person yelled. If she managed to, she couldn't understand it.

"Hello!?" Crimson yelled, even thought if may not be the best decision. She wouldn't get the person's- or creature's- attention by walking around, waiting to be ambushed. If whoever she was calling to was friend, there would be nothing wrong. However, if he or she was foe, Crimson felt certain that she could take it on. "Anyone there? If so, show yourself!" Crimson yelled once again, hoping that she would get a response from what was lurking, and yelling, in the shadows.
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Forest of Iridescence   The Great Forest of Iridescence Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 3:15 am

The Great Forest Of Iridescence | In the Dark Shadows of Night

Unknown began to walk along a trail in the forest when she heard someone strangely calling out. Unknown stopped on her tracks, the sound of crunching of leaves stopping as well. She stood there, listening for any other sounds. Soon, the human, or possibly a creature, called again, calling for someone to come out and reveal him or her self. The human or creature seemed to be a human, a female as Unknown came over to a bush close to the voice and hid in it. It was a female with her bow and arrows.

Unknown slowly inspected the "newcomer", a mortal that she had not known. She must be carefully, for she did not know if this mortal was a friend or possibly a foe. Many mortals she had met were foes and she had battles of evil and bloodspilling battles. Unknown looked at her again then thought about those words she had yelled out. Was this mortal speaking to her, or was she acting crazy and unnatural?

Unknown decided to reveal herself, just in case. She slowly began to slide out of the bush to the other side in which the new mortal stood. "I have now revealed myself," she said in a serious but calm voice. "What is your business here?" Unknown stood straight and only a few feet away from behind Crimson. She remained calm, serious and still, waiting for the mortal to answer her.
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Re: The Great Forest of Iridescence   The Great Forest of Iridescence Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:21 am

The Great Forest of Iridescence | Late in the Dark Shadows of Night (3)

Crimson looked back at the person. She kept her arrow aimed towards the ground, and stared at the newer person. If this person turned out hostile, she would shot her arrow. Crimson would show no mercy. "Well, I just appeared here. That's my business," She growled, remembering how she randomly faded here. She didn't even want to be here! "Now I'm just trying to survive!"

Crimson calmed down, and continued watching Unknown. "Now, who are you, and why are you yelling random nonsense?" She asked. Crimson didn't believe in magic, or any kind of spells. How could she know that Unknown was just healing herself?
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: The Great Forest of Iridescence   The Great Forest of Iridescence Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:25 am

The Great Forest Of Iridescence | In the Dark Shadows of Night

Unknown gave a strange look at Crimson because of her cruel words then decided to answer. "That 'nonsense' was a type of dragon language that can heal my wounds!" she said In a serious and deep tone. "And show some respect for once, for I am a God!" Unknown frowned at Crimson then took a small but deep breath, thinking she while calm down a bit. She watched Crimson as she stood speechless, getting ready to throw some words at her or maybe show some respect. She was a strange mortal and indeed, Unknown was very unknown.

Unknown stood in the clearing of the Great Forest of Iridescence. There was such a reason why it was given that name. In this strange forest, everything remained only in few, "basic" colors, I stead of rainbow. But once the process of iridescence, like if sunshine cut through raindrops or pale water, many thongs would turn iridescence, the forest's grey color fading away, as rainbows spread across the land after a sorrowful, grey and so, very...very...cold world. The forest would be in shades of hot colors every morning but in afternoons and especially nights, the world would turn a stone grey, iridescence coming around. That is how the forest had long ago gotten it's name from a different god.
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Re: The Great Forest of Iridescence   The Great Forest of Iridescence Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 9:56 pm

The Great Forest of Iridescence | Late in the Dark Shadows of Night (4)

"And how can I prove that what your saying is true?" Crimson growled. However, she took the arrow out of her bow, showing that she wasn't going to attack. Crimson wasn't about to believe anything about anyone being a god. And dragon language? Dragons didn't even exist! What a strange world this was. However, what if it was apart of how unusual this world she dropped in was?

OOC: Sorry for late post.
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: The Great Forest of Irisescence | In The Moon Ray's Spotlight   The Great Forest of Iridescence Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 12:18 am

The Great Forest Of Iridescence | In the MoonRay's Spotlight ((5))

Unknown stared at Crimson curiously for a moment, wondering why she was asking such a question, but Crimson had a point. How could she prove that she was a God? How would she believe such a thing? That's when something came to Unknown's mind, something that would slightly prove she was a God.
"God's can make things come to them at there will at times," Unknown said firmly to Crimson. "They have some of such power to do so."

Unknown smiled at Crimson before stepping back. She slowly lifted her arms up a little bit to where it looked like she was an arrow figure. She softly said," vaex vur vaess, confn ekess sia cha'sid
ihk si mi vi ithquent, soon wux geou kampiun, Bow and arrow, come to my hand
For I am a god, soon you will understand." She repeated it again, saying this in dragon language in their language, which is English. (I think, for now) She smiled as something popped out of some bushes all of a sudden, zipping around Crimson wildly before zooming into Unknown held out hand.

"Now is it proved?" Unknown asked with a smile. She had a feeling that this was kinda awkward. Couldn't Crimson tell that she was a God by her reactions and the way she had revealed herself? Unknown shook her head lightly, clearing her thoughts and concentrated on Crimson, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Forest of Iridescence   The Great Forest of Iridescence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Forest of Iridescence
Page 1 of 1