Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
God of Fire

God of Fire

Forum Points : 4353

God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1] Empty
PostSubject: God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1]   God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:59 am

I'll have the image as soon as I finish drawing it.

Name: Fire

Species: God of Fire

Class-Fire Mage

Ranks-God

Gender- Female

Weapons- Really, she only fights with her powers and fists but uses daggers sometimes. Inferno is also one of her greatest weapons as he is a Fire Beast.
Age in human years: She is one of the younger Gods as she is only 700 years old.

Height: 5"8'

Weight: 135 pounds

Personality: Fire is as fire does. She is short-tempered and hot-headed. She isn't exactly the friendliest of people but can be kind if she likes you and won't hate you unless you always get on her nerves. Fire stands firm in her convictions and won't be convinced to do anything she doesn't trust or think is right. She's strong-willed and hard-headed but really is nice if you really get to know her. She puts on a bad-girl type of appearance and attitude, this is mostly to keep everyone away from her so she doesn't have to get to know anyone and vice versa. She likes hot weather and absolutely hates water. If she is in ice cold water it actually makes her extremely weak so she has to be very careful around water. A few years ago she ran into a young Fire Beast that had been injured and then nursed it back to health. At this act of kindness, the Fire Beast began to trust Fire and when he was fully recovered stayed with her for a few days. During this time she taught him a call that he would be able to hear from far distances. Whenever he hears her call he flies to her to either aid her in battles or make traveling faster. He lives in his own cave away from her as he is now an adult and couldn't stay with her in her home. They have a strange bond and can sometimes feel what the other is feeling. The Fire Beasts' name is Inferno.

Looks: Fire is tall and skinny but don't let her looks deceive you because under her fragile appearance is a really strong God. She has long, fiery red hair that has orange and yellow streaks in it, all natural and her hot blue eyes finish the look, making her look almost like a living flame. She has a tan that makes her skin look bronze. She wears dark blue jeans and a weird sports bra thing with black leather boots that stop at her knees. She sometimes wears black leather gloves as well and those stop at her wrists. She has a cloak that is almost all black that has a thing that covers her mouth which is dark brown. The cloak falls to her ankles but she almost never wears it. She has fire stones as establishments on her belt, daggers, and necklace.

Powers:
Engulf: Engulfs herself in fire to be used as a protection and attack but if she is engulfed for more than 10 minutes, she becomes exhausted.
Fire Blitz: Close eyes and build heat up inside to be released in a sudden burst of intense flames, covering a 10-20 foot radius. It takes about 5 minutes to charge up and fire, during which she is very vulnerable and when she releases it she is weak for 5-10 more minutes.
Fire Ball: Throws 5-10 balls of fire at opponent.
Fire Proof She can make anyone fire proof, or invulnerable to flame. She is already fire proof so she can't do it on herself, only other team mates.

History: Unknown to all but herself and Inferno. She was raised in a very cruel environment that ultimately made her leave her home. Inferno has been with her almost her whole life, since she was 100. She found him as a baby and basically brought him back from the dead. Before she found him, he had been attacked by a Water Curler and was left for dead. Fire managed to save him but it took weeks for him to heal, thus started their friendship and complete trust in one another. A few hundred years later, on her 300th birthday, Fire was attacked by a group of three Ice Raptors and had been injured so she was having trouble fighting them off. She let out a short and shrill whistle which called Inferno to her. He helped her kill the remaining two Ice Raptors before she climbed onto his back and he took her to her home and stayed as her Protector until she was healed. They look out for each other and would die to protect the other. Fire knew Inferno couldn't stay with her so she took him to the Ancient Forest before making her way to her new home in the Shifting Ground Region near the Ancient Forest.

User Notes:

- God Team 1
- Fire God
- She acts without thinking things through and has a bad attitude but is secretly lonely.
- There is a Fire Beast that she befriended when she was younger and he aids her when she is in trouble.

Last edited by God of Fire on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:56 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Just Adding a Few Finishing Touches)
Back to top Go down
God of Space
Admin
Admin
God of Space

Forum Points : 4460

PostSubject: Re: God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1]   God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 2:23 pm

I love the idea of a Fire Beast as a pet. It is creative, and I doubt that it will happen often, in fact, I think it would be fair that ordinary members are unable to tame and have Monsters as pets, and only gods can, as they were the initial creators of all, so they have a special connection to the monsters, being their creators, and so because you are the God of Fire and it is a Fire Beast, you have a stronger connection than normal, through an elemental and creator aspect.
Back to top Go down
https://lostuniverse.rpg-board.net
God of Fire

God of Fire

PostSubject: Re: God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1]   God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 9:05 pm

Ok, I like that. Oh, and I'll hopefully have her picture drawn today and then colored so I can scan it tomorrow. i won't be home all day today because my cousin has her kindergarten graduation at 5.
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

Forum Points : 4458

PostSubject: Re: God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1]   God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 10:55 pm

My kinder brother had his graduation on may 30.
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

PostSubject: Re: God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1]   God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 12:35 am

Nice. I am being made to go. lol
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1]   God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 2:02 am

^.^
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

PostSubject: Re: God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1]   God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:43 am

HA! I finally finished drawing her! I will upload soon! I am on my moms computer so I should be able to be on more often. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
God of Space
Admin
Admin
God of Space

Forum Points : 4460

PostSubject: Re: God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1]   God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:57 am

Yay
Back to top Go down
https://lostuniverse.rpg-board.net
God of Fire

God of Fire

PostSubject: Re: God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1]   God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 3:56 am

Yup. I just have to scan it to the computer.
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

PostSubject: Re: God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1]   God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Ok, I don't know when I'm going to be able to upload her pic because my mom won't let me use her scanner unless she is home and she almost never is. Sorry guys. Sad
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1]   God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:26 am

It's fine. As long as you get her done in at least the next one or two months is your maximum.
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

PostSubject: Re: God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1]   God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:27 am

Ok. Well I have her pic drawn, just needs to be uploaded. I'll be done after that.
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1]   God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:35 am

Good thing. Thank you for the "update" for us. ^^
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

PostSubject: Re: God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1]   God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 9:36 am

lol, np
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1]   God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God of Fire [Shifting Ground- God Team 1]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Central System :: Profile List :: WIP Profiles-
Jump to: