Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hollyn

Hollyn

Forum Points : 4396

Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest) Empty
PostSubject: Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest)   Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:38 am

Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest) Jareth_by_iturtleparis-d53tzyx

Name of Character- Jareth

Gender- Male

Age- 16

Height- Jareth is five feet and ten inches.

Weight- He weighs approximately 152 pounds.

Rank- 0

Class- Assassin

Personality- Jareth is not a people person. He is quite a serious person and lacks a sense of humor. He doesn’t like to bother with fun and would rather work than take time to relax. Jareth, for the most part, keeps to himself. He’s not exactly shy, he just doesn’t care to talk about himself or really anyone in general.

Weapons- I’m not sure yet…

Appearance- Jareth has glossy, jet black hair that is hardly ever neat and most always unkempt and messy. His eyes are glimmering black and cold. He has a tall, slim build without too much muscle. Jareth is also pretty pale and has for the most part clear skin. He doesn’t tan either; he just sunburns.

Spells- N/A

History- Before suddenly finding himself in a completely different universe, Jareth attended school like any normal guy his age. He was pretty average but didn’t have any real friends. He was that kid in the back of the class, always dressed in black or grey, occasionally white. People generally avoided him due to his being known to be sort of out there and cold. If anyone picked on him he just avoided the fight and sneakily got his way out. He lived his life in solitude up until he wound up in this… different place. Now he’s just trying to surive these odd circumstances.

User Notes- Not that I can think of. ;3 If I do I’ll update his form.
I hope I did this right!! xP
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

Forum Points : 4461

PostSubject: Re: Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest)   Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 3:56 am

He's so ;D ......beautiful XD
Back to top Go down
Hollyn

Hollyn

PostSubject: Re: Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest)   Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:13 am

Thanks but he's got a fail knife. XP
Back to top Go down
God of Space
Admin
Admin
God of Space

Forum Points : 4463

PostSubject: Re: Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest)   Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:04 am

Accepted (Earth, please move this to surviving profiles)
Back to top Go down
https://lostuniverse.rpg-board.net
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest)   Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:18 am

XD its dead
Back to top Go down
Hollyn

Hollyn

PostSubject: Re: Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest)   Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 5:23 pm

What's dead?
Back to top Go down
God of Earth

God of Earth

Forum Points : 4368

PostSubject: Re: Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest)   Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 7:58 pm

Moved! Smile - and indeed he is very beautiful! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest)   Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:48 pm

The knife is dead ut it also looks like a sabertooth XD
Back to top Go down
God of Space
Admin
Admin
God of Space

PostSubject: Re: Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest)   Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:23 am

lol, it's cool but it also looks like he's stabbing himself lol. Did you draw this by hand? (thanks Earth)
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest)   Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:37 am

Of course she did! At least that's what I think. She's an artist and her art is awesome! That is why I made her an artist! ^^
Back to top Go down
Hollyn

Hollyn

PostSubject: Re: Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest)   Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 6:41 am

Yep. I drew it by hand... If using a pen and tablet counts.

And yeah... The knife thing is kinda awkward xD This whole portrait was basically an experiment with opacity too.
Back to top Go down
God of Space
Admin
Admin
God of Space

PostSubject: Re: Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest)   Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:47 am

It's extremely good. I will make a post very soon for Okeda
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest)   Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jareth (Shifting Ground Climate- Ancient Forest)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Central System :: Profile List :: Surviving Profiles-
Jump to: