Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Crimson

Crimson

Forum Points : 4384

Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Empty
PostSubject: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:05 pm

Image-
Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) 2aaloqf

Name of Character-
Crimson

Gender-
Female

Age-

Height-
5'3

Weight-
90 lb.

Rank-
0 (Mortal?)

Class-
Warrior

Personality-
Crimson is stubborn, and not very friendly. She rather stay alone almost all the time, due to her unfriendliness. Crimson is short-tempered, being angered easily. She may snap a lot. Also, Crimson is easily annoyed, which can easily lead to anger, anyways. She is unfriendly, and not very social, leaving her with very few friends. She seems to only care about herself, but she would attempt to help anyone else, as long as she doesn't forfeit her own life. Crimson appears to become kinder when she gets to know you better, but she is still easily angered and annoyed.

Weapons-
Original Bow and Arrow

Appearance-
Crimson's skin tone is tan. She has rather long brown hair, and dark green eyes. Crimson wears a brown t-shirt, and brown shorts. However, the edge of her sleeves are slightly ripped, and the edge of the pant-legs on her shorts are slightly ripped. Crimson wears dark brown shoes, with the bottom white, turning brown due to the mud. Crimson doesn't care about hygiene, so she tends to be dirty. If she was to find or choose armor, she would prefer body armor in which would be strong enough to stand against fire. She wouldn't exactly prefer it to cover her whole body, since she thinks it would slow her down. Even thought she is a fighter, Crimson wants to use her speed to her advantage, her being slim. She is not very strong, so Crimson prefers using a weapon to defend herself.

Spells-
N/A

History-
Like most 'mortals' within the role-play, Crimson 'faded' away. Before then, she used to enjoy being around her family, and appeared to be a different person. She even had a different name, in which she had left behind when she appeared in the Lost Universe. When Crimson faded away, and ended up in the Stormy Clouds climate, she had gotten angry with however took her there, whoever it was. She decided to start anew, changing her name to Crimson, and giving herself one goal: To survive and get out of the strange place.

User Notes-
Crimson doesn't like to talk about her past. Every time someone asks, she gets angry, possibly attacking them, telling them not to ask her again. She never tells her real name, only she knows.

Last edited by Crimson on Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

Forum Points : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:00 am

Welcome Crimson.
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:42 am

Thank you Very Happy

Completed!
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:51 am

No problem. Ahaha, she sounds like Fire.
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:00 am

Yeah, she kinda does ^^
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:12 am

lol, yup. Haha, I just realized that I've been saying I'm gonna start drawing Fire for days and still haven't started.
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:34 am

If you start soon, good luck on the picture Very Happy
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:45 am

lol, I'll probably draw her tonight and have my mom scan it to my computer in the coming week. A thanks.
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:50 am

Your welcome Very Happy OK
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

Forum Points : 4462

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:43 am

I believe you were supposed to post this in a different foum but it's okay, I move it. I was wondering if maybe you can add a bit of armorish stuff, maybe what she might be wearing if she did pick ou armor. No need to change the picture. It's fine.
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:20 am

lol, I move it to WIP.
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:22 am

Ok, done.
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:39 am

Yay! Thanks Fire and your doing good so far! Payments are going to be made tomorrow so
Keepp an eye out for a trade message from me! ^^
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:54 am

lol, no problem. And I will be on the lookout.
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:59 am

^.^
Back to top Go down
God of Space
Admin
Admin
God of Space

Forum Points : 4464

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 1:11 pm

When complete it goes out of here, this is just for WIP, so if it is complete, then it goes to where it was earlier, and the admin of the climate (Darkness in this case) accepts it, then a profile manager will move it to where it belongs, so where it was is where completed but not yet accepted profiles belong. WIP is only for profiles which are still being worked on.
Back to top Go down
https://lostuniverse.rpg-board.net
God of Fire

God of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Embarassed Sorry.
Back to top Go down
God of Space
Admin
Admin
God of Space

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:04 am

It's OK, it's confusing as there's no examples from previous users or anything, but when we (hopefully) get more members, then there will be more characters so people can see where to put them. No need for apologizing.
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:55 am

Ok. haha, I converted my mom. She is an official brony.
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:23 pm

God Of Darkness wrote:
I believe you were supposed to post this in a different foum but it's okay, I move it. I was wondering if maybe you can add a bit of armorish stuff, maybe what she might be wearing if she did pick ou armor. No need to change the picture. It's fine.
OK. Edited!
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Yay!   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:57 am

Crimson wrote:
God Of Darkness wrote:
OK. Edited!

Okay I'll check it out and see if I accept.
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 10:02 am

OK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 11:17 am

Form accepted. I think she should be in erupting valcanoes.
Back to top Go down
God of Space
Admin
Admin
God of Space

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:24 am

Earth, surviving please
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 3:38 am

Earth. May you please move it to Survivning Profiles? Thank you.
Darkness~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)   Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crimson (Stormy Clouds - The Great Forest of Iridescence)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next