Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules-Read before posting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
God of Space
Admin
Admin
God of Space

Forum Points : 4464

Rules-Read before posting Empty
PostSubject: Rules-Read before posting   Rules-Read before posting Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:51 pm

General Rules

Spoiler:

Character Creation

Spoiler:

Character Cards

Spoiler:

RP Rules and Required Formatting

Spoiler:

Team Rules

Spoiler:

Character Absence

Spoiler:

In Closing

As our rules are a bit lengthy and complex, we do not expect you to read through and understand everything in one day. You are free to PM the admins or talk to members in the chat if you need any help. We made these rules to keep the forum at its highest quality possible. Once you make your first character and jump in, it gets much easier from there.

There is a reason this thread is required reading. Do not make the mistake of merely skimming through the rules and agreeing to them without knowing what they consist of.

Once you read this, reply to this thread stating that you accept the terms of our forum.

We reserve the right to ban anyone who does not adhere to these rules.

Your next step after accepting the terms is to go to the Landing Zone in order to create your first character.

Alternatively, if any new members are interested in pre-existing profiles, they should take a look at the Orphanage. In this board you may adopt abandoned characters that may be in need of a good owner.

Last edited by God of Space on Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:55 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://lostuniverse.rpg-board.net
God of Space
Admin
Admin
God of Space

PostSubject: Re: Rules-Read before posting   Rules-Read before posting Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:00 am

Added new rule in Character Creations (Number 5)
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

Forum Points : 4462

PostSubject: Re: Rules-Read before posting   Rules-Read before posting Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:56 am

I'll might make my character tommorrow! Sorry for the wait! Nine websites for me is quite a lot!
Back to top Go down
God of Space
Admin
Admin
God of Space

PostSubject: Re: Rules-Read before posting   Rules-Read before posting Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:15 am

Understood, You don't have to make the entire character at once, just do a bit a day if you like, that's what the WIP section is for.
Back to top Go down
Hollyn

Hollyn

Forum Points : 4397

PostSubject: Re: Rules-Read before posting   Rules-Read before posting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 4:36 am

Alright. I've read all the rules and understood most of them. The ones I didn't quite understand I asked God of Darkness about. I accept the terms of your forum and I will have my character up soon. I don't really feel to great all of a sudden and my stomach is feeling a bit weird. So, soon.
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Rules-Read before posting   Rules-Read before posting Icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 am

Don't worry, and just take your time. It took me a while to understand therules and I am only have little problems which I am fixing. Take your time and hopefully you will get your form done in two weeks.
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

Forum Points : 4357

PostSubject: Re: Rules-Read before posting   Rules-Read before posting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:37 am

Ok, so would my first character be in the God Team 1 group then?
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Rules-Read before posting   Rules-Read before posting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 3:48 am

Yes, I believe so. ^^
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rules-Read before posting   Rules-Read before posting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 4:09 am

Ok, then I did do it right, haha.
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Rules-Read before posting   Rules-Read before posting Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 6:37 am

^^
Back to top Go down
Crimson

Crimson

Forum Points : 4384

PostSubject: Re: Rules-Read before posting   Rules-Read before posting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:36 am

I accept the terms of this forums Very Happy
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Rules-Read before posting   Rules-Read before posting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:20 am

Quick question, if exactly three of your characters are killed, you get banned? What if you buy a character cap +1? Would it count as in if all your characters are killed you het banned? Or would it still be the same? And also, how would you level up and how do you know what level you are on?
Back to top Go down
God of Space
Admin
Admin
God of Space

PostSubject: Re: Rules-Read before posting   Rules-Read before posting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:54 am

Yes, the limit is 3 deaths and then you get banned, you can arrange to have your characters killed and get a refund, but 3 Ripper killings because you had not made a post in three days while it was your turn will get you banned. As for levels, I meant for those to be ranks. Will edit now (ranking up area)
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Rules-Read before posting   Rules-Read before posting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:56 am

Okay, thank you. So tippers can be role-played as well, which are only made by staff?
Back to top Go down
God of Space
Admin
Admin
God of Space

PostSubject: Re: Rules-Read before posting   Rules-Read before posting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:01 pm

Yep, you know how there are Gods, it's the same thing, except they are evil, and don't really get role-played much. They only RP when a user hasn't made their post within three days, then a Ripper will make a RP post in which they kill the character which did not post. They also have a Ripper team, like gods, so they aren't in ordinary teams.
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rules-Read before posting   Rules-Read before posting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:03 pm

hehe, I wanna rp a ripper. That'd be fun.

"Don't laugh at the Pink...Ie Pie!"
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Rules-Read before posting   Rules-Read before posting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:06 pm

I'm planning on making one too. An evil emo looking monster. ^^
Back to top Go down
God of Fire

God of Fire

PostSubject: Re: Rules-Read before posting   Rules-Read before posting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:07 pm

haha, nice.
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Rules-Read before posting   Rules-Read before posting Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:35 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
God Of Darkness
Admin
Admin
God Of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Rules-Read before posting   Rules-Read before posting Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:57 pm

I accept the terms of forums!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules-Read before posting   Rules-Read before posting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rules-Read before posting
Page 1 of 1